• February 25th-March 1st Coca-Cola 5 cases or more sold Free Dress Week
• February 26th PreK Parent Meeting at the Vermilion Parish Library 5:30-6:30 PM. At the meeting, parents will be provided the preliminary application to complete with guidance from the program facilitator. Also, the list of required documents to complete registration will be provided and reviewed with all attendees. Flyer here! See PreK Link @ https://www.vpsb.net/200497_2
• February 27th Early Dismissal at 12:00
• February 28th Pathways to Success Pathways to Success-Students may dress for success.
• March 1st Mardi Gras Mambo-Students may wear Mardi Gras t-shirts free of charge. They will be able to participate in Mardi Gras themed activities. Students must have NO major office referrals from Jan. 7th through Mar. 1st.
• March 4th-8th—Mardi Gras Break
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 10th Daylight Saving Time begins March 10th-Spring forward, Move Clocks ahead one hour
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 11th-Students return from Mardi Gras Break.
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 13· 2nd grade field trip
th· LeBlanc Elementary: March 14-3rd grade field trip
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 15th End of nine weeks, PBS Go Green; PBIS Go Green-Students may wear any green shirt for 2 Lion Bucks.
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 19th Tshirt for Technology $1
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 20th PBIS Free Dress Day-PBIS Free Dress-Zero Office referrals for the 3rd Nine Weeks. Qualifying students will receive a note.
· March 21st “Rock your socks” for $1-Rock your Socks-Pay $1.00 to your teacher and wear your bold, bright, colorful, mismatched socks to benefit Down Syndrome Association of Acadiana.
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 22nd AR Party and Report Cards go home.
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 25th Kindergarten Registration: Registration for Kindergarten will take place on Monday, March 25, from 9-11AM in the LeBlanc Elementary Library. Parents may pick up packets in the office ahead of time. The following information must be brought for registration: · Social Security Card · Birth Certificate · Immunization Record · Proof of Domicile – Two or more documents are required as indicated on the Vermilion Parish School Board Domicile Form. This is for only those who are NOT registered in PreK at LES now.) See flyer here!
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 27th Cap and Gown Pictures -Class Pictures -Yearbooks sales Begin-Cap and Gown Pictures-Pre-K and 5th Grade. Students will report to school in uniforms. · Class pictures–Students will report to school in uniforms.
· LeBlanc Elementary: March 29th Pre-K Roundup 8:30-2:00 Vermilion Parish Library. PreK Registration will be on Friday, March 29, 2019, from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm at the Vermilion Public Library- Abbeville Branch. Vermilion Parish PreK Link with all information is @ https://www.vpsb.net/200497_2 and 1st Field Trip LeBlanc Elementary
· LeBlanc Elementary: April 15-18-Spring Break. Students will return on Monday, April 22.
· LeBlanc Elementary: April 24-Progress Reports go home.
· LeBlanc Elementary: April 29-May 3-LEAP Testing
4511 E. LA Hwy 338
Abbeville, LA 70510
LeBlanc Elementary Phone Numbers
LeBlanc Elementary “Taking Pride in Educational Excellence”